Independent Contractor Agreement
Deciding to bring on independent contractors or 1099 workers is a big decision and as long as these workers are properly classified, it can be a positive decision for the business. Whether you work in an HR Department or are a do-it-all business owner and manage operations yourself, you want to make sure that the rights and expectations of the contractor and business are clearly outlined in writing to avoid future questions or issues.
This lawyer-drafted Independent Contractor Agreement template is entirely customizable and limits exposure to employee actions during or after such events so you can protect what matters to you — your business!
Steps to Use:
- Complete your order in the cart. You will not be required to remit payment — instead, you will receive a subsequent e-mail at the address provided with an invoice from Quickbooks, so your payment information stays secure.
- Check your e-mail and pay using the Quickbooks Invoice. Following payment, you will receive another e-mail granting you access to your agreement template.
- Check your e-mail for the downloadable agreement template — you will see a secure link to click.
- Download your template.
- Customize the document to fit the needs of your business where indicated (usually via highlighted text).
- Save the final version and share for execution as necessary.
No resale: You may not resell the file(s) you purchase, including making copies.
This is not a substitute for the services of a lawyer, and you may benefit from the services of a lawyer in any legal transaction.
By purchasing, downloading, and using our downloadable templates you are not a law firm-client. There is no attorney-client relationship, and such actions do not imply such a relationship. Therefore we are not your lawyer and our tools are not a substitute for the advice of a licensed attorney. If you want us to be your lawyer, you need to contact our firm for a consultation for services; we are only licensed in Florida.