Employee Liability Waiver & Release Agreement
Avoiding liability risks is a concern of any business, no matter the size. Whether you work in an HR Department or are a do-it-all business owner and manage operations yourself, you want to make sure that decisions, like those to host company-sponsored events or parties, do not open you up to liability.
This lawyer-drafted Liability Waiver & Release Agreement template is entirely customizable and limits exposure to employee actions during or after such events so you can protect what matters to you — your business and your assets!
Steps to Use:
- Complete your order in the cart. You will not be required to remit payment — instead, you will receive a subsequent e-mail at the address provided with an invoice from Quickbooks, so your payment information stays secure.
- Check your e-mail and pay using the Quickbooks Invoice. Following payment, you will receive another e-mail granting you access to your agreement template.
- Check your e-mail for the downloadable agreement template — you will see a secure link to click.
- Download your template.
- Customize the document to fit the needs of your business where indicated (usually via highlighted text).
- Save the final version and share for execution as necessary.
One final caution: By purchasing, downloading, and using our downloadable templates you are not a law firm-client. There is no attorney-client relationship, and such actions do not imply such a relationship. Therefore we are not your lawyer and our tools are not a substitute for the advice of a licensed attorney. If you want us to be your lawyer, you need to contact our firm for a consultation for services; we are only licensed in Florida.
No resale: You may not resell the file(s) you purchase, including making copies.